We Can Handle All Your Home and Business Access Control System Needs
You want to control who is coming in and out of your place of business or your home. You know you need something more secure than just a typical lock. An access control system is just what you’re looking for. But you’re wondering what is the best option, is it affordable and how it might integrate into your space? At Hartman’s Locksmith, we have the answers to your security questions. Contact us or call us at (847) 409 – 0750 and we’ll be happy to go over all of your access control options.
What Is an Access Control System?
An access control system is a security system that literally controls who has access to or can come in or out of a given space. These systems typically use electronic identification and authorization based on a set of credentials that allows access. Examples of access control systems include card readers, keypads, or fingerprint scan locks.
Hartman’s Access Control Services
We have the solutions to your security and access control needs. First, we review your space and the scope of your project. Then we install a custom wired or wireless access control system based on your needs. High-quality brands we use and trust include HID, RCI, Kantech, Schlage, and Alarm Lock.
Security system options available include:
- Electronic door locks – card access, keypad, biometrics i.e. a fingerprint touchpad
- Fobs – allows you to arm and disarm your security system with the touch of a button or by swiping the fob across a reader pad
- Touchless access control – face recognition, scanning a retina or finger (no touch), or using a smartphone
- Proximity reader – a card is placed on a reader that scans the numbers on it
- Electric strike system/installation – this is a device that is installed on the door itself that is then opened or closed via the access control system
- Door buzzer system – this system allows you to see who is at your door, and it will “buzz” you to let you know someone is there
- Video doorbell – the camera is installed in your doorbell, a notification is sent to your smartphone via a wifi signal if someone is at your door
- Alarmed exit devices – when someone exits an alarm sounds
- Aiphone – multi-user or tenant intercom security system
- Maglock – magnetic lock – using an electromagnet and armature plate, a magnetic force strongly attracts these two together to keep the door from opening
- Stand-alone Units – no wiring required, we trust certain brands such as Schlage, Kaba, and Alarm Lock
Depending on the system installed, the software is typically easy to understand and manage for the end-user and can be controlled via the internet.
Call Hartman’s Locksmith Today For A Quote Or Service
We are a local locksmith in the Chicagoland area, and take great pride in helping our community. We use high-quality hardware that we guarantee and warranty from brands like Schlage and Medeco. We are licensed so you can be certain we are professional and trustworthy. We have the knowledge and skills needed to install and repair more complicated security systems. We also offer lockout, key duplication, and 24-hour emergency services. Thinking about installing more secure access control locks for your home, business, or property? Contact us or call us at 847-409-0750 for 24-hour emergency locksmith services in the Chicagoland area. We look forward to assisting you.