Call Us For All Your Home Lock and Key Needs
If you want a Smart Lock installed on your front door, or need new hardware in a more modern and stylish finish for your interior doors, we can handle that. Perhaps you want your locks rekeyed for extra security. Or maybe you’re just locked out of the house! At Hartman’s Locksmith, we’ve got the solution to all of these life situations and more. We are your go-to local residential locksmith in the Chicagoland area. Contact us or call us at (847) 409-0750 for reliable service, on your schedule.
We’re Your Local, Licensed, Mobile Locksmiths
Hartman’s Locksmith is a local locksmith in and near the Chicagoland area. We take great pride in serving our community and find it is very rewarding when we help people resolve their security issues. We are licensed, which is important for you to know about a locksmith you invite into your home. Licensed locksmiths typically require training, certification, and insurance, so you can be assured we are professional and trustworthy.
What Does a Residential Locksmith Do?
A residential locksmith is a tradesman or woman who has been trained to make original keys and key copies, rekey locks, and install, repair, and open locks. Locksmiths today are also skilled at newer lock options like electronic locks and access control systems. Residential locksmiths also know how to install and open a safe.
Services We Provide
- 24-hour emergency unlock service
- Lock rekeying – comes with 2 keys and is an easy, inexpensive way to increase security without replacing the lock/hardware itself
- Lock installations
- Lock repairs/replacement
- Electronic locks i.e. smart lock installation, keypad, digital door lock
- Smart locks – can be integrated into existing security systems and smart homes – if you don’t have a smart home select brands allow you to lock and unlock your home via an app
- Doorbell cameras – will give you an alert if someone is at your front door, welcome and unwelcome – particularly helpful if you operate a business from home and receive a lot of packages
- High-security locks – typically more expensive but worth it for their anti-drilling plates, hardened steel ball bearings, and stronger bolt
- Patio /sliding door locks
- Deadbolt (deadlock) lock install
- Door adjustments – when the lock is not aligned anymore or the door is sagging on hinges
- Door jam repair
- Decorative door hardware install
- Burglary repair on locks and safes
- Safes – for jewelry, valuables, guns, and documents
We always use high-quality lock brands and hardware that we guarantee and warranty from brands like Medeco, Schlage, and Kwikset.
Call Us for All Your Residential Locksmith Needs
If you’re having a lockout emergency, need a new deadbolt installed on your front door, or if you’d like a consultation for home security systems, call the home locksmith professionals at Hartman’s Locksmith. We have a mobile locksmith vehicle so we can cut keys for you at your location. Contact us or give us a call at (847) 409-0750 and we will schedule a good day and time to come out to your location. We look forward to helping you with your lock and key needs and protecting your home and family.